A delicious bun that is baked after the icing is done !!
Ingredients you need for making the bun: Bread flour,Sugar,Salt,Yeast,Butter,Water and Egg
And for the icing you will need Butter,Powdered Sugar,Eggs,All purpose flour,Instant Coffee and Water
Cover almost half of the bun with icing .Don't worry if the piping is not perfect..It's all going to melt in a few minutes ..
Now bake it at 400 degree F for 15 minutes.
The icing is all melted and covered the entire bun..
Servings : 8
Ingredients for the bun :
- Bread Flour- 2 Cups
- Sugar- 3 Tbsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Dry Yeast- 1 1/2 tsp
- Egg- 1
- Water- 1/4 Cup
- Butter- 2 Tbsp
- Butter cubes (for filling)
- Sift together bread flour,sugar,salt and dry yeast.
- Add a beaten egg in to the mixture.
- Add water and room temperature butter.
- Mix the dough and keep aside to rise for 1 hour.
- When the dough is double the size divide it in to 8 balls.
- Roll it in to small circles.
- Place a cube of butter in each dough.Wrap it and seal it.
- Butter- 7 Tbsp
- Powdered sugar- 1/2 Cup
- Egg- 2
- All purpose flour- 3/4 Cup
- Hot water- 1 Tbsp
- Instant coffee- 2 Tbsp
- Combine butter,sugar,eggs and all purpose flour
- Combine instant coffee and water.
- Add it to the mixture and mix it until combined.
- Pipe it on to each dough until it is half covered.
- Bake it at 400 degree F for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.